Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed with a GRID SLEEP SURFACE!
Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Low Bed Package With Liberty Half Rails, Head & Foot Boards, No Mattess.
The single-motor design homecare bed is now available in a full-electric/ low version. The Patriot Full-Electric Homecare Bed offers the same features as the Patriot Semi-Electric Homecare Bed with the additonal feature of electric height adjustment.
This makes it easier for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The full-electric model can be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for better inventory management.
• Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor). • Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment. • Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly.
• All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant integrated
• Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries
• Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High- impact Plastic Bed- ends.
• Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
• Maximum patient weight 350 lbs. • 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
• Height Adjustment: Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level) Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
• Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W. • Lift Range: Head - 60Ëš, Knee - 30Ëš.
• No external pinch points! • Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement. • Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing. • Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head , the foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits. • The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers .
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
• Much stronger frame. • Better mattress support. • No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients. • Easier to clean. • No connecting links or springs to lose
Warranty: • Two year warranty for defects in workmanship and materials
of mechanical components, frame, and electronics.
• During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired
or replaced at manufacturer’s option.
The warranty does not include any labor charges incurred in replacement part(s)
installation or any associated freight or shipping charges to the manufacturer.
Bed shipped in three cartons:
1. Foot section and motor.
2. Head section and Hi/Lo rod.
3. Bed end set.
Shipping Included In Price, This is to doorstep. Does Not Include Assembly.
Setup & Assembly An Additional Charge!